Note: This is a dream logo, you cannot see this in real life!
(1988-1995)Logo: This is not really a logo, only an in-credit disclaimer. We see the text "From Business Friendly Studios" with a copyright info.
Music/Sounds: The closing theme of the TV show.
Editor's Note: None.
Nicknames: “Tom”, “Tom, Where’s The Toothpaste”
Logo: We see a picture of a man (nicknamed by the team as "Tom”) He blinks and coughs, and forces his mouth into an insincere smile. "Business Friendly Studios" wipes in underneath. Then a trilon brings forth any one of these logos:
- Nelvana Limited (Octavious: The Animated Series, The Brian Show)
- Columbia Pictures Television (Name That Cheese)
- DiC Entertainment (The Adventures of Ronnie Weasel)
- Touchstone Television (Wrathington Heights)
- Juniper Hills Inc. (Inky Black)
- The trilon turns to the left in The Brian Show.
- The Inky Black variant used the print logo.
- A still variant exists.
FX/SFX: All 2D animation except the trilon.
Music/Sounds: A piano chord, followed by a little girl saying, "Tom, where's the toothpaste?". Then when Tom smiles, an ugly creaking sound is heard.
- On Name That Cheese, the closing theme of the TV show.
- On the DiC variant, the girl’s voice was replaced by a kid‘s voice saying "Dic". Used from the DiC “Kid in Bed” logo. This appeared in both the Kid in Bed and Incredible World variations.
- Sometimes, the girl's voice is sped-up and sounds bad.
Availability: Uncommon, but not plastered. The studios have been generous in preserving this strange logo.
Editor's Note: That ugly creaking sound can be murder on the ears.
(2001-2006, March 14-28, 2018, January 1, 2019- )Logo: We see a picture of Tom flipping toward the screen. "Business Friendly Studios" appears via "rippling effect".
Name That Cheese Custom Variants:
- On 2-part episodes, the logo is completely still.
- On season 2 of the episode, the word "FROM" was positioned above.
- A version with the most horrible film quality ever appears on the season 2 finale.
- The 3rd season has a brighter version and new-looking.
Battling for Dream Island Reboot Custom Variants:
- On 2-part episodes, it's doubled.
- On season 1 of the episode, Tom is with Spongy.
FX/SFX: Rippling of the letters.
Music/Sounds: A slow, gentle orchestra.
- On California Dream, a different piece was heard that carried over to the Columbia TriStar Television Distribution logo.
- It can play the closing theme over it as well.
Editor's Note: Unfortunately, Business Friendly Studios has been folded into Vyond Pictures in 2006. It was revived in March 14, 2018 and only lasted for 14 days before going in-name-only. In January 1, 2019, the company was returned.
Xtranormal Drama Edit
Nickname: “Tom Turning Into The Trilion”
Logo: Same as the 2nd Business Friendly Studios logo, but after the girl saying "Tom, where’s the toothpaste?", Tom turns to the Trilon and reads "XTRANORMAL DRAMA". When the Trilon goes, he looks at the other Trilon. He’s not holding any logos, but what happens is that the other Trilon turns into any of these logos:
- Nelvana (Battling for Dream Island, The Brian Show, Octanervious: The Animated Series)
- Juniper Hills Inc. (Inky Black)
- Columbia Tristar Television (Name That Cheese)
- Touchstone Television (Scrubs in GoAnimate)
- DiC (Alvin and the Chipmunks with Eric)
- On Inky Black, the logo is print.
- On Name That Cheese, the logo is yellow.
- On The Brian Show, Tom is replaced by Brian.
- On Alvin and the Chipmunks with Eric, Tom was replaced by Eric.
FX/SFX: Same as the 2nd Business Friendly Studios logo
Music/Sounds: Same as the 2nd Business Friendly Studios logo.
- On the DiC variant, the girl’s voice was replaced by the kid‘s voice saying "DiC".
- On Scrubs in GoAnimate, the kid said "Scrubs is over".
- Sometimes, the girl’s voice is sped-up and bad-sounding. This was taken from the 2nd Business Friendly Studios logo.
Availability: Not plastered. First seen on Battling for Dream Island. The sped-up and bad-sounding girl’s voice variant was very, very rare.
Editor’s Note: Same as the 2nd Business Friendly Studios logo.
Nawmal Drama Edit
Logo: Same as before, but reads "NARWAL DRAMA" and on a blue background. The logos are shown:
- Nelvana (Phoney Baloney)
- DiC Entertainment (Alvin and the Chipmunks with Eric)
- GoAnimate Television (The Eric Show)
- CCG88 Productions (Viacom V Of Doom's Show, S From Hell)
FX/SFX: Same as before.
Music/Sounds: Same as before.
Availability: Only shown in five programs in 2001, for example, first seen on Phoney Baloney.
Editor’s Note: Same as before.